Technical writing is a practical style of writing intended to communicate with precision and accuracy. As a technical writer, I’ve written a wide range including definitions, procedures, help files, subject matter expert research projects and collaborative projects.
Here, I share a range of technical writing examples. The documents linked below are all from coursework in the BCIT Technical Writing Program. Additional examples from my professional practice are available in the publications and blog writing sections of my portfolio. Click the links to view the PDF files.
My Technical Writing
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) research
- How to Query the ACME Database with Actuate Query
- How to Create Screen Shots with FastStone Capture for Windows
- Automated File Delivery with HSBCnet
- Information Flow
- Customer Access to Technical Documentation
- Collaborative writing